This past weekend I got to go to Hamilton to visit Colin, Jinny and Liam. It was super duper awesome! Liam called me "Annie" for "Auntie", and loves me...what an amazing feeling. Dare I say that it felt better than being loved by a Charlie??? In any case, we read lots of books, played with his toys, watched Thomas the Train, and I chased him around and gave him lots of zerberts! As for my time with Jinny, it was great! We watched some movies, went to see Twilight, got some Starbucks, did some shopping, and went to Niagara Falls where I got to see them for the first time. So beautiful. Poor Colin was pretty much just doing school work, so when he would take short breaks for supper or whatever, I got to pick his brain and watch the Food Network with him. Hamilton was soooo beautiful. I wanted to live there after seeing some of the houses and knowing that I could probably afford some of them (the smaller ones).
I also took some sweet videos of me and Liam. He was so funny. I bought him a book about bees and when you open the last page, it buzzes like a bee. Liam tried to copy it but pretty much just slobbered all over the book. It was very cute.
That all being said, POLAN FAMILY, go visit them! It might be expensive to get out there but it's worth every penny!!! :)
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
"Annie"
Me and Liam watching Thomas the Train

Liam in his new winter jacket from "Annie" Christa and Uncle Andrew

2 comments:
I really like those videos. So jealous that he calls you Annie....
hehe, we were just watchng the videos together and he kept saying 'Annie' it was really cute!
Post a Comment