Friday, October 31, 2008

New Office

Last week, I was sent to work at our project office...for the duration of the project, which is about 2 more years. New office, same company. It's kinda nice because a few weeks ago I was thinking, "Man, it would be so nice if I could just drop all the crap I'm doing now that I hate doing and don't understand, and then start fresh somewhere else." Well, God answered my, what I didn't pray, but maybe should have, prayer. It's amazing how God listens to you, even when you're not directly talking to Him, and that He cares so much for me that he would do something nice like this for me even though I didn't ask Him.

Anywho, here are some pics of the new office taken with my "awesome" camera on my iPhone.

Also, at the bottom is a picture of the pictures I have at my desk...if you want me to have more of you, send them to me!!! :)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have a blog now! You're cute!

Jinny said...

Blog more often!