Wednesday, September 10, 2008
First Ever Blog Post
Well, this is my first ever blogging post. Not too sure how this is supposed to work...but I have been inspired to do so after reading Colin and Jinny's blogs. Too bad I don't really like any of the templates...except for the one Jinny has...but that one just says "JINNY", so I can't take that one. Part of me wonders how many people will even read these blogs...if I continue to do this. Colin says he needs to write...it's good for him. Well, maybe it will be good for me too. Just don't expect my writing to be very good, and expect lots of spelling errors because frankly, sometimes I really don't care. Maybe this will be a good place to express myself, and possibly even boost my self esteem and confidence. Meh, we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment